闪烁的小星_3000字
1:小星星们,集合,立正,向左看齐,向前看,报数
Little stars fall in! Attention! Eyes left, eyes front, count off How are you? (to audience)
1:小星星,你不好好排队想干什么呀?
Little star, what on earth are you doing? You should line up They look so happy
2:我同意 Good idea
4:不行,现在我们有任务,不能走,你呀就贪玩。
Oh, no We can’t leave
5:你贪玩!
You are a naughty star
2、3、6:别吵啦,别吵啦
Be quiet! Be quiet!
1:动物园夏令营今天的游戏确实很多,很好玩,我也想玩,可是我们现在的任务是点亮星星,让天下所有的小朋友们都能看到天上最亮最亮的北斗星啊?是不是?
The zoo is definitely a lot of fun I definitely want to go to the zoo too
1:明天一早我带大家下去,跟动物园夏令营的小朋友们一起玩,好不好?
I promise I will take all of you to the zoo to play with children tomorrow morning, OK?
齐:耶——Yeah!
齐:你拍一,我拍一,你拍二,我拍二(两两做游戏)
1:(吹哨)
齐:(排队)
1:大家还记不记得我们的口号?Do you remember our slogan?
齐:记得!坚守岗位,不开小差,出色完成任务。 Of course No desertion(最好变成有韵律的节奏)
1:好,各就各位,预备开始 OK Get ready
1:什么情况? What is it?
2:我看见动物园夏令营的一只小蜜蜂,不守纪律,擅自离开岗位,像天上飞来了。
I saw a little bee
1:好,我们马上去看一下 All right
齐:(纷纷说)是呀,是呀,他怎么飞上来的,好奇怪。
Yes Why is she flying here from the zoo?
1:嘘——大家安静,听我说,等她飞到我们这儿,我们再好好问她,隐蔽!
Be quiet We can ask her when she comes here
8:哇塞,好漂亮的星星(跳舞)哎呦,累死我了。
What a beautiful sky with shiny stars! Oh, I ‘m tired Hands up! Haha! Coward!
8:哼!我才不是胆小鬼呢
3:那你是谁啊?
Who are you?
8:我是大名鼎鼎的超人迪加
I’m the famous super girl
8:我是勇敢无比的铁甲威龙
I’m the brave Kongfu panda(功夫熊猫)
齐:不信!
Impossible
齐:讲大话! You are not telling the truth
8:你是谁?哼!敢说我是逃兵?
Who are you that dares to call me a deserter?
1:我是北斗星中最大的一颗星星
I’m the biggest star in the Plough
1:哎,小蜜蜂你飞到天上来干什么呀?
Little bee, why did you fly here?
8:看流星雨。
I came here to enjoy the falling stars
1:你有没有问过小朋友? Have you told your friend?
8:没有。 No
1:你有没有脑袋啊?
Have you ever used your brain?
8:哎呀,没有没有,没有
Never, never Go back quickly
8:可是,星星姐姐,流星雨可是好多年才可以看到一次的,你就让我在这看吧。
But sister star, you know I have waited for many years to see the falling stars Sister star, please allow her to stay here Let’s watch the falling stars together No
1:不许走!小星星,你又忘了自己的任务啦?
No
7:是! Yes, sir!
1: 小蜜蜂,你必须马上飞回夏令营。
Little bee, you should go back to the zoo quickly I can sing you a song
1:不行,小蜜蜂你必须飞回夏令营,做一只守纪律的小蜜蜂。
No You should be more disciplined I want to watch the falling stars Go back Why do you tell me to go back?
1:小蜜蜂,你是夏令营中的一员,夏令营是有纪律的,无论发生什么情况,都不能离开岗位,就像我们北斗星一样,你看(吹哨)
Little bee, you are a member of the zoo Just the same as our stars Wow, the Plough is so beautiful You should be hear Without you, the Plough can’t form the shape of a spoon Without you, the Plough will not be the shiniest one in the sky I’m a member of the green team
齐:蓝军来了,蓝军来了
The blue team is coming
6:绿军倒下了,蓝军胜利啦!
The green team failed
8:你瞎说,我们绿军由我站岗放哨,你们蓝军怎么可能占领我们的阵地?
Impossible How can the blue team win?
6:你在这 but you are here, in the sky
8:哦,我知道了,你们北斗星是一个集体,我们夏令营也是一个集体,每个人都有自己的位置和任务,缺了谁都不行。
I understand that all the stars are members of the group Not even one star can be out of place
齐:Yes!
1:小蜜蜂你要记住我们的口号。 Little bee, keep our slogan in mind:
齐:坚守岗位,不开小差,出色完成任务
Hold the position Do a good job
8: 到 Yes, sir
1:小星星们 Stars!
齐:到 Yes, sir
1:各自回到自己的位置,执行任务 Go back to work
五年级:王佳乐